Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Rebirth

I have decided to join the rest of my family- siblings, cousins and aunts (any uncles out there?) and do my own blog for the benefit of blogging about anything and everything, especially my family. I created this blog January of 2006 for the purpose of networking with people that were doing research on topics related to Mormon history, particularly divination and seer stones; but it is now time to rebirth my purposes and use this space for something more neutral- anything I want it to be. Besides, I pretty much got out of that topic all I care to get out for awhile.

4 comments:

John and Julie Kupper said...

yeah I'm excited for it

Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lucy said...

oh bummer, I just read a couple interesting posts by Katie through the link you had on your post, the whole time thinking it was your wife. Oh well, still a good read. BTW, I deleted the above comment because I was logged on as Chris since I'm using his nifty laptop.

Micah Burnett said...

David, I'm surprised to find anyone else looking into this. If you would, contact me at "tem[at symbol]zeios.com" I'd like to ask a few questions privately.